Follow This Serial
Guest contributor: Chris at Wisdom and Life and CJPphotos.com. Chris writes about the law of attraction, faith, spirituality and wisdom and is a very beautiful wordsmith.
A few weekends back, I exhibited my photography at a craft show. I knew that most people who attend the shows do so mostly for enjoyment and exposure, but the money isn’t great. Most of them don’t even make back the cost of their spot at the show. So, I decided that this time I was going to do an affirmation about it. I said:
“My sales will surpass what I paid for my spot.”
The results, for me, were impressive. I sold over $100 worth of my work. The spot only cost me $40.
Just another little reminder about the power of our thoughts.
After the show was over, I walked around and asked how others had done. Most of them said they hadn’t done well.
People have the money to spend. But you just have to project the right attitude. Obviously, we know the secret.
And the secret is that there isn’t a secret. It’s just a matter of making a choice.
Want More? Subscribe to Any of My Serials (Including This One) With Just an Email Address and a Click:
- Three Kids, No Car: One Year of Living Authentically, Even Though I Can Afford Not To
- My Byron Katie Detox: One Year of Questioning Everything I Believe
- Disastrous Inventions: Stories About Motherhood, Marriage, Weight Loss, Self-Improvement, Spirituality and Other Disastrous Inventions
- Fights You'll Have After Having a Baby: A Novel
- Spiritual Practice Success Stories
- Books I Want My Kids to Read Someday
Getting too many emails? Unsubscribe on the sidebar at mollieplayer.com, then resubscribe to just the serials you choose.