Follow This Serial
Lately I’ve been giving my personal mission statement (sorry for the cliché) a bit of thought, and this is what I’ve come up with:
- Life is a game.
- Happiness is a choice.
- We have power.
“Life is a game,” to me, means that we chose our path and our meaning–no one chooses it for us.
“Happiness is a choice” means that we have the ability to change our thoughts and internal dialogue for the better.
“We have power” means that our ability to control our lives is far greater than any of us realize.
And all three statements together make, I think, a very good foundational philosophy. And that’s what I want to bring to this blog every day.
I hope it happens.
I know way, way too many people that aren’t happy.
What do you think of my “mission”? Leave your comments below!
Want More? Subscribe to Any of My Serials (Including This One) With Just an Email Address and a Click:
- Three Kids, No Car: One Year of Living Authentically, Even Though I Can Afford Not To
- My Byron Katie Detox: One Year of Questioning Everything I Believe
- Disastrous Inventions: Stories About Motherhood, Marriage, Weight Loss, Self-Improvement, Spirituality and Other Disastrous Inventions
- Fights You'll Have After Having a Baby: A Novel
- Spiritual Practice Success Stories
- Books I Want My Kids to Read Someday
Getting too many emails? Unsubscribe on the sidebar at mollieplayer.com, then resubscribe to just the serials you choose.