Follow This Serial
Contributor: Mollie Player
A few weeks back, my husband and I were having one of those weeks.
You know what I mean: One of Those Weeks.
He was a little cranky, and I guess I must have been, too (though I can’t verify that). Usually, it doesn’t take much for it to turn around, but it does take something. I just can’t always figure out what.
So this time, I decided to use my law of attraction superpowers and say an affirmation. This is what I said:
“My husband is in a great mood.”
I must admit that because I only said the affirmation like, once, and because it was such a small thing, I didn’t really think that it would work.
But it did.
“My Mollie,” Dave said to me almost as soon as I came home from work the same night. “I love you.” He was smiling, and there were flowers for me on the kitchen counter. For the rest of the night, and during the several weeks since, things have once again felt easy and nice.
Want More? Subscribe to Any of My Serials (Including This One) With Just an Email Address and a Click:
- Three Kids, No Car: One Year of Living Authentically, Even Though I Can Afford Not To
- My Byron Katie Detox: One Year of Questioning Everything I Believe
- Disastrous Inventions: Stories About Motherhood, Marriage, Weight Loss, Self-Improvement, Spirituality and Other Disastrous Inventions
- Fights You'll Have After Having a Baby: A Novel
- Spiritual Practice Success Stories
- Books I Want My Kids to Read Someday
Getting too many emails? Unsubscribe on the sidebar at mollieplayer.com, then resubscribe to just the serials you choose.