Follow This Serial
Guest contributor: Danielle Camacho, www.daniellecamacho.wordpress.com. Danielle’s blog closely follows her adventures with the law of attraction.
It was today that it finally occurred to me how exactly my B.E.S.T treatments are affecting me, especially after my latest treatment a couple of days ago [editor’s note: B.E.S.T. is a positive thinking practice that closely follows law of attraction principles].
Here’s the thing: I now have an amazing ability to be and remain positive throughout the day that I never had before.
In the past, things have always come up that dampened those feelings. There were even just mornings where I would “wake up on the wrong side of the bed” and not be able to snap out of it all day. Well, guess what?
I haven’t had one of those days in quite a while now.
I spent about 70 percent of my day “in the vortex,” feeling amazing.
I was really taking in nature as I was walking around the city, appreciating the beauty of all of the flowers in bloom, I was grateful for every experience I had throughout the day and I was smiling so much my cheeks were starting to hurt.
It seems that I am able to remain feeling good more and more each day that I practice. And I encourage you to do the same!
Want More? Subscribe to Any of My Serials (Including This One) With Just an Email Address and a Click:
- Three Kids, No Car: One Year of Living Authentically, Even Though I Can Afford Not To
- My Byron Katie Detox: One Year of Questioning Everything I Believe
- Disastrous Inventions: Stories About Motherhood, Marriage, Weight Loss, Self-Improvement, Spirituality and Other Disastrous Inventions
- Fights You'll Have After Having a Baby: A Novel
- Spiritual Practice Success Stories
- Books I Want My Kids to Read Someday
Getting too many emails? Unsubscribe on the sidebar at mollieplayer.com, then resubscribe to just the serials you choose.