Follow This Serial
Guest contributor: Thumbelina, a believer in the law of attraction and a resident of India.
When I first started using the law of attraction, I had huge problems: My boyfriend dumped me for no good reason. My career path was so unclear that I was starting to worry I’d end up nowhere. And my family was upset with me constantly.
So, I turned to the law of attraction. For a while, each day I’d sit and wonder how the heck the law of attraction would work for me. Then, one day I realized something: I was missing a step. Instead of deciding what I wanted, then letting it happen, I was deciding what I wanted, then worrying about it all the time!
Shortly after realizing this, I started to relax more. After that, things started to happen very quickly and today I am so grateful because my entire book of dreams has almost come true …
I have my guy with me, completely stable on my terms …
I got into three top universities in the UK, and my parents are proud of me again. In fact, my family has never been more supportive in my life …
And in three months, I am leaving town for the biggest opportunity of my life: an internship in my country’s top ad agency!
For me, what made the difference was to just trust the universe and then … chill. You have nothing to lose and everything to win.
Want More? Subscribe to Any of My Serials (Including This One) With Just an Email Address and a Click:
- Three Kids, No Car: One Year of Living Authentically, Even Though I Can Afford Not To
- My Byron Katie Detox: One Year of Questioning Everything I Believe
- Disastrous Inventions: Stories About Motherhood, Marriage, Weight Loss, Self-Improvement, Spirituality and Other Disastrous Inventions
- Fights You'll Have After Having a Baby: A Novel
- Spiritual Practice Success Stories
- Books I Want My Kids to Read Someday
Getting too many emails? Unsubscribe on the sidebar at mollieplayer.com, then resubscribe to just the serials you choose.