Guest contributor: Sarah Joyce Bryant. Sarah is the amazing mother of an child with Asperger’s Syndrome. To read her blog, visit motheringaspergers.wordpress.com.
So, people of faith: Here’s absolute proof that this thing we call law of attraction really works: I got my car back today!
Here’s the whole story: Several months back, my car–the only one that I have–was totaled in a car accident. Ever since then, my son Cody has been saying affirmations every day that it would come back to us.
Was this strange in itself? Well, kind of. I mean, I have taught him to say affirmations daily–frequently, even, all throughout the day. But how often is it that a car that doesn’t work anymore is one that you end up with again?
Anyway, one afternoon not long ago, Cody told me that he’d had a dream. In it, our Nissan had come back to us.
Well, two and a half hours later, it happened. The guy that I sold the wrecked car to for $300 called and told me that he’d decided to fix it instead of junking it. He offered to sell it back to me for $1850! I was able to borrow the money from a friend while I wait for my fundraiser to end, and now I have a car that’s in good shape for a total of only $1550!
Isn’t that AMAZING?
What’s even better is that the guy fixed several things on the car, too, that I had been unable to afford to fix–a serious bonus!
Want More? Subscribe to Any of My Serials (Including This One) With Just an Email Address and a Click:
- Three Kids, No Car: One Year of Living Authentically, Even Though I Can Afford Not To
- My Byron Katie Detox: One Year of Questioning Everything I Believe
- Disastrous Inventions: Stories About Motherhood, Marriage, Weight Loss, Self-Improvement, Spirituality and Other Disastrous Inventions
- Fights You'll Have After Having a Baby: A Novel
- Spiritual Practice Success Stories
- Books I Want My Kids to Read Someday
Getting too many emails? Unsubscribe on the sidebar at mollieplayer.com, then resubscribe to just the serials you choose.