Follow This Serial
Contributor: Mollie Player
I have always had pretty good skin. As long as I eat right (no sugar for me), I don’t get acne or oily areas on my face. So when the other month this suddenly changed, I had no idea why it was happening.
My first plan was to wash my face more often and watch what I ate more closely. But until I decided to say an affirmation, there was no change.
Then, I wrote this sentence in my journal: “My skin is totally clear.”
I didn’t repeat it over and over. I didn’t put a picture of an airbrushed supermodel on a vision board.
I just went on with life.
The next day, I saw an improvement in my skin, and by the end of the week, I was back to my old acne-free self.
Want More? Subscribe to Any of My Serials (Including This One) With Just an Email Address and a Click:
- Three Kids, No Car: One Year of Living Authentically, Even Though I Can Afford Not To
- My Byron Katie Detox: One Year of Questioning Everything I Believe
- Disastrous Inventions: Stories About Motherhood, Marriage, Weight Loss, Self-Improvement, Spirituality and Other Disastrous Inventions
- Fights You'll Have After Having a Baby: A Novel
- Spiritual Practice Success Stories
- Books I Want My Kids to Read Someday
Getting too many emails? Unsubscribe on the sidebar at mollieplayer.com, then resubscribe to just the serials you choose.