Follow This Serial
Contributor: Mollie Player
Recently, I went on a little trip without my husband. He had to work, and I wanted to see my family, so off I went. I was only away for two days, but when I got back, I liked what I saw.
He was so, so happy to see me.
“I love you so much. I missed you,” he told me over and over again.
Always a nice thing to hear. But what made this experience interesting is that two days prior, while I was at the beach with my family, I used the law of attraction and an affirmation to make that moment happen.
See, before I left, David was acting–well, he was acting a little cranky. He didn’t like whatever it was he was doing at work that day. He was unhappy that I was leaving. And he was just a little out of sorts.
It was just the normal kind of stuff, and yet it upset me a lot. So, when I was away, I said this affirmation:
“My husband is loving and attentive.”
I didn’t think much more about it after that, knowing that David’s usual demeanor would return at the right time. As it turned out, the right time was pretty much right away.
Want More? Subscribe to Any of My Serials (Including This One) With Just an Email Address and a Click:
- Three Kids, No Car: One Year of Living Authentically, Even Though I Can Afford Not To
- My Byron Katie Detox: One Year of Questioning Everything I Believe
- Disastrous Inventions: Stories About Motherhood, Marriage, Weight Loss, Self-Improvement, Spirituality and Other Disastrous Inventions
- Fights You'll Have After Having a Baby: A Novel
- Spiritual Practice Success Stories
- Books I Want My Kids to Read Someday
Getting too many emails? Unsubscribe on the sidebar at mollieplayer.com, then resubscribe to just the serials you choose.