Follow This Serial
Contributor: Mollie Player
A few months ago, I was worried. A few of the members of my family were struggling financially, and I didn’t think there was anything I could do to help. One night around that time after visiting my hometown, I went to bed and said to myself, Instead of worrying about this anymore, why don’t I just say an affirmation? So, I did. This is what I said:
“My family is financially stable.”
Then I went to sleep.
The next morning, I woke up and went downstairs to have breakfast with my mom.
“How are you guys doing?” I asked her as we ate. “I mean, financially? I’ve been a little worried about you.”
“You have?” she said. “Oh, don’t worry about us. We just had our monthly income go up. We’re doing much better now.”
She went on to explain that the family was now receiving about 20 percent more money every month due to a recent change in their financial planning.
Want More? Subscribe to Any of My Serials (Including This One) With Just an Email Address and a Click:
- Three Kids, No Car: One Year of Living Authentically, Even Though I Can Afford Not To
- My Byron Katie Detox: One Year of Questioning Everything I Believe
- Disastrous Inventions: Stories About Motherhood, Marriage, Weight Loss, Self-Improvement, Spirituality and Other Disastrous Inventions
- Fights You'll Have After Having a Baby: A Novel
- Spiritual Practice Success Stories
- Books I Want My Kids to Read Someday
Getting too many emails? Unsubscribe on the sidebar at mollieplayer.com, then resubscribe to just the serials you choose.