Follow This Serial
Contributor: Frederick, who writes a humorous law of attraction blog at encwor.blogspot.com. Enjoy this story about his dog, Mimi.
I have a cute little dog named Mimi. She’s usually very good about pooping outside, but occasionally . . . not. It had been several weeks since she pooped on the hallway carpet upstairs where our bedrooms are. And so, yesterday morning as I came out of the bedroom into the hallway, I sorta “thoughtlessly” thought, “The carpet is poop-free! Mimi hasn’t pooped on it for weeks! It’s about that time that she will poop on it again!”
Well, that night I went up to go to bed and there on the floor was my law of attraction gift from her: a brand new glistening pile of poop.
We could call that a coincidence, but I won’t because it’s the third time that I had that particular “thoughtless” thought . . . and it is the third time she’s delivered her “gift” to me shortly after it left my mind.
Want More? Subscribe to Any of My Serials (Including This One) With Just an Email Address and a Click:
- Three Kids, No Car: One Year of Living Authentically, Even Though I Can Afford Not To
- My Byron Katie Detox: One Year of Questioning Everything I Believe
- Disastrous Inventions: Stories About Motherhood, Marriage, Weight Loss, Self-Improvement, Spirituality and Other Disastrous Inventions
- Fights You'll Have After Having a Baby: A Novel
- Spiritual Practice Success Stories
- Books I Want My Kids to Read Someday
Getting too many emails? Unsubscribe on the sidebar at mollieplayer.com, then resubscribe to just the serials you choose.