Follow This Serial
Contributor: Mollie Player and Choosing Easy World: A Guide to Opting Out of Struggle and Strife and Living in the Amazing Realm Where Everything is Easy by law of attraction advocate Julia Rogers Hamrick
In Choosing Easy World, the author, Julia Rogers Hamrick, tells of a time she was writing and was really “in the flow” of things when she remembered she’d run out of fruit. She considered stopping her writing and running to the store since she wanted to have some berries on hand for breakfast the next morning; however, she was trying to practice the principle of letting her desires come to her rather than stressing herself out chasing what she thought she needed. She didn’t feel inspired to leave the house and interrupt her writing, so she chose to let the Universe take care of the fruit shortage and just let it go in peace. Here, Julia’s favorite affirmation came in handy.
“I live in the easy world,” Julia reminded herself. “Where everything is easy.”
That evening, when her husband arrived home, he told Julia he had a surprise for her. Julia wondered what it could be and went to meet him. As soon as she saw him, she knew that someone “up there” was looking out for her: there was her husband with “his arms full of fruit”!
The message, Julia says, is clear: choose not to live in anxiety, but to follow your inspiration and let what you need come to you without struggle.
Want More? Subscribe to Any of My Serials (Including This One) With Just an Email Address and a Click:
- Three Kids, No Car: One Year of Living Authentically, Even Though I Can Afford Not To
- My Byron Katie Detox: One Year of Questioning Everything I Believe
- Disastrous Inventions: Stories About Motherhood, Marriage, Weight Loss, Self-Improvement, Spirituality and Other Disastrous Inventions
- Fights You'll Have After Having a Baby: A Novel
- Spiritual Practice Success Stories
- Books I Want My Kids to Read Someday
Getting too many emails? Unsubscribe on the sidebar at mollieplayer.com, then resubscribe to just the serials you choose.