Follow This Serial
Contributor: Mollie Player
Lately on this blog I’ve been sharing a lot of stories from other people. My own precious writing time has been reserved for my next set of books (a three-part series to be announced soon) and my new baby, Claus David. Today, though, I wanted to catch up my readers on a few of the most beautiful, pause-and-reflect-in-gratitude recent developments in my life, all of which are the result of the mindset I’ve brought with me throughout my days:
1. I have a beautiful new home. It’s just the right size and location for me.
2. I have Claus. Healthy and an excellent breastfeeder–both wonderful gifts that I prayed for many times during my pregnancy.
3. I have inspiration. I wake up feeling good. Let me say that again: I wake up in the morning feeling good.
As a formerly depressed person, all I can say about that is I am completely thankful–and a little surprised, too. And I really believe that it has everything to do with the law of attraction. But I’ll let you decide for yourself; more details on these and other recent life changes to come in 2013.
Want More? Subscribe to Any of My Serials (Including This One) With Just an Email Address and a Click:
- Three Kids, No Car: One Year of Living Authentically, Even Though I Can Afford Not To
- My Byron Katie Detox: One Year of Questioning Everything I Believe
- Disastrous Inventions: Stories About Motherhood, Marriage, Weight Loss, Self-Improvement, Spirituality and Other Disastrous Inventions
- Fights You'll Have After Having a Baby: A Novel
- Spiritual Practice Success Stories
- Books I Want My Kids to Read Someday
Getting too many emails? Unsubscribe on the sidebar at mollieplayer.com, then resubscribe to just the serials you choose.