Follow This Serial
Contributor: Jesse of powerfulintentions.org
The week before Halloween 2012, the love of my life and my best friend left me for unknown reasons. Looking back on that time, I’m glad that it happened, because it led me to discover something awesome, namely: the law of attraction.
For about a decade prior to this traumatic event, my life had been feeling pretty dark and out of control. My relationships–not just my romantic relationship but my friendships as well–were unsatisfying. Then, when my girlfriend left me, I finally hit rock bottom. However, after this happened, through a chain of extremely strange and unexpected events, I stumbled onto the film “The Secret” and the book that followed it. And since the very moment of this discovery, my life changed–and not just a little.
My life changed almost completely.
The day I watched the movie, I dove into my study and application of the law of attraction wholeheartedly. Today, due only to a simple change in my feelings and thoughts, I am truly happy with my life. Here are just some of the changes that have occurred since that day:
- I attracted more money.
- I attracted a ticket to a law of attraction seminar that I didn’t even know about. Then I attracted a chance meeting with the speaker, who is a law of attraction coach!
- I reconnected with old friends and met new friends, all whom live by the law of attraction. (Before this time, I hadn’t even realized that these old friends knew about it.)
- I attracted a new girlfriend.
On New Years’ Eve, I had been planning on staying home alone, but my best friend twisted my arm to go out … and I’m so glad I did. That night, an attractive woman walked up to me and struck up a conversation. We began talking just as if we were long lost friends.
We’ve been inseparable ever since.
On our first date, I asked the woman if she had ever heard of the law of attraction. To this, she smiled and replied, “I learned about it a few months ago and have been living by it ever since.”
Before I started living by the law of attraction–that is to say, before I became aware that I was living by it, and started doing so purposefully–these kinds of chance encounters never happened to me; now, they happen all the time.
I know, with every fiber in me, that my knowledge and practice of the law of attraction have brought all of these wonderful new things into my life.
Want More? Subscribe to Any of My Serials (Including This One) With Just an Email Address and a Click:
- Three Kids, No Car: One Year of Living Authentically, Even Though I Can Afford Not To
- My Byron Katie Detox: One Year of Questioning Everything I Believe
- Disastrous Inventions: Stories About Motherhood, Marriage, Weight Loss, Self-Improvement, Spirituality and Other Disastrous Inventions
- Fights You'll Have After Having a Baby: A Novel
- Spiritual Practice Success Stories
- Books I Want My Kids to Read Someday
Getting too many emails? Unsubscribe on the sidebar at mollieplayer.com, then resubscribe to just the serials you choose.