Contributor: Joe Hardy. Though still in his teens, Joe owns a fitness gym called The CrossFit Youngstown Team and has started many other successful online businesses as well. He invites you to read a free report on improving your life at freepersonalgift.com.
My life was in shambles …
… I had dropped out of the college I had wanted to go to my entire life …
… I was scrambling from job to job to make ends meet …
… I had no idea what I wanted to do with my life.
Then I found it.
My friend recommend two things that changed my life: The Your Wish Is Your Command CD set and The Secret by Rhonda Byrne.
Both of these incredible tools taught me how to use the law of attraction.
The first time I used the law of attraction, I read about how a man manifested a front row parking space every time he thought about it. I sat down and thought about a front row parking spot at the Walmart I needed to visit …
… Then got in the car and believed in my front row spot, distracting my mind from any possible doubt …
… Got to Walmart, pulled in and looked for my spot …
… Drove past many good spots that were taken …
… And then I saw it! The perfect spot, in the front row, and right next to a cart return!
It may sound silly, but from that point forward I believed in the law of attraction. Since then, I have used these principles to manifest:
- My own business at the age of nineteen;
- A new car;
- Thousands of dollars in my bank account;
- And more.
I am 100 percent sold on the law of attraction, and I am dedicated to learning as much about it as I can for the rest of my life.
Want More? Subscribe to Any of My Serials (Including This One) With Just an Email Address and a Click:
- Three Kids, No Car: One Year of Living Authentically, Even Though I Can Afford Not To
- My Byron Katie Detox: One Year of Questioning Everything I Believe
- Disastrous Inventions: Stories About Motherhood, Marriage, Weight Loss, Self-Improvement, Spirituality and Other Disastrous Inventions
- Fights You'll Have After Having a Baby: A Novel
- Spiritual Practice Success Stories
- Books I Want My Kids to Read Someday
Getting too many emails? Unsubscribe on the sidebar at mollieplayer.com, then resubscribe to just the serials you choose.