Contributor: Law of attraction believer Debbie of powerfulintentions.org and DebraCrossman.com.
My name is Debbie, and I have been living the law of attraction for almost thirty years. When I was asked to share a story for this site, I was happy to do so; however, there was one problem: I have too many stories about the law of attraction working in my life to count, much less to write about! So, I thought I’d just mention my two favorites.
One occurred when I was looking for my house. It was so funny–as soon as I saw the ad in the paper for it, I knew it was mine–and shortly after that, it was! That time, there was no affirmation involved, just simple knowing and belief.
My other favorite manifestation occurred after I was told by my doctor that I couldn’t have weight loss surgery. I turned that around and found the right surgeon who “miraculously” could see me for my initial appointment that week and was able to perform the surgery within less than three weeks–and this was the top bariatric surgeon in New York City.
Want More? Subscribe to Any of My Serials (Including This One) With Just an Email Address and a Click:
- Three Kids, No Car: One Year of Living Authentically, Even Though I Can Afford Not To
- My Byron Katie Detox: One Year of Questioning Everything I Believe
- Disastrous Inventions: Stories About Motherhood, Marriage, Weight Loss, Self-Improvement, Spirituality and Other Disastrous Inventions
- Fights You'll Have After Having a Baby: A Novel
- Spiritual Practice Success Stories
- Books I Want My Kids to Read Someday
Getting too many emails? Unsubscribe on the sidebar at mollieplayer.com, then resubscribe to just the serials you choose.