Follow This Serial
Contributor: Mollie Player
Often, when I think of the law of attraction and affirmations, I think of the concrete stuff of life–the jobs, the money, the house. As we know, though, there’s more to life that our “life situation,” as Eckhart Tolle calls it.
Here’s a story about how affirmations have aided my spiritual journey.
Here are some of the most important spirituality-related affirmations that I wrote in my journal in 2012:
- April 27: “I will pray regularly and deepen my spirituality.”
- May 7: “I am happy and enlightened on a continual basis. I love jokes and I appreciate all the beauty that surrounds me.”
- June 19: “I am ready to go to the next level spiritually.”
- June 30: “God is speaking to me all the time” and “I hear God’s voice every single day.”
- September 12: “I have been looking forward to doing my spiritual practices more” and “I am getting closer to God every day.”
- September 26: “My relationship with God feels light and easy, not like a burden or a ‘have-to,’ a responsibility” and “I am becoming enlightened.”
The result? Well, I’m very happy to say that today, I enjoy a level of spiritual fulfillment that I have never experienced before. I pray every day. I’m in tune with the Divine much more frequently. Sometimes I call it inspiration, and sometimes I call it semi-enlightenment, but either way, it does me a whole lot of good. (Like I said: practical.)
Want More? Subscribe to Any of My Serials (Including This One) With Just an Email Address and a Click:
- Three Kids, No Car: One Year of Living Authentically, Even Though I Can Afford Not To
- My Byron Katie Detox: One Year of Questioning Everything I Believe
- Disastrous Inventions: Stories About Motherhood, Marriage, Weight Loss, Self-Improvement, Spirituality and Other Disastrous Inventions
- Fights You'll Have After Having a Baby: A Novel
- Spiritual Practice Success Stories
- Books I Want My Kids to Read Someday
Getting too many emails? Unsubscribe on the sidebar at mollieplayer.com, then resubscribe to just the serials you choose.