Follow This Serial
Contributor: Mollie Player and How Your Mind Can Heal Your Body by David Hamilton
In his popular compilation of stories of self-healing, How Your Mind Can Heal Your Body, author David Hamilton tells of Hayley, a patient who suffered from an overactive thyroid. As part of her condition, she had a small goiter on her throat that used to make her feel somewhat self-conscious. After attending a visualization conference one day, she was telling her friend about the self-healing exercise she did concerning this problem.
“Unconsciously I put my hand up and touched the goiter, something I know I tend to do when talking or thinking about it and … it wasn’t there!” Hayley writes.
Just that quick, the goiter had shrunk.
It had taken less than a single day.
Want More? Subscribe to Any of My Serials (Including This One) With Just an Email Address and a Click:
- Three Kids, No Car: One Year of Living Authentically, Even Though I Can Afford Not To
- My Byron Katie Detox: One Year of Questioning Everything I Believe
- Disastrous Inventions: Stories About Motherhood, Marriage, Weight Loss, Self-Improvement, Spirituality and Other Disastrous Inventions
- Fights You'll Have After Having a Baby: A Novel
- Spiritual Practice Success Stories
- Books I Want My Kids to Read Someday
Getting too many emails? Unsubscribe on the sidebar at mollieplayer.com, then resubscribe to just the serials you choose.