Follow This Serial
Contributor: Mollie Player and How Your Mind Can Heal Your Body by David Hamilton
In his popular compilation of stories of self-healing, How Your Mind Can Heal Your Body, author David Hamilton tells of Lynn, a chronic flu sufferer who in December of 1978 decided she’d finally had enough. That month, she made a vow that she’d never have this illness again … and she never has.
How does she do it? The same way she achieves all of her important life goals: through visualization and affirmations.
“Ever since ’78,” she writes, “Whenever I feel what might be the beginning of a simple illness, I visualize my immune system as my own personal army.”
And not just a small one. At first equipped with only bows and arrows, over the years it’s grown into a strong batallion using beams of red light to attack the invaders. After that the healing lights–in gentle blues and greens–enter the scene, regenerating the body where the enemy once stood.
Want More? Subscribe to Any of My Serials (Including This One) With Just an Email Address and a Click:
- Three Kids, No Car: One Year of Living Authentically, Even Though I Can Afford Not To
- My Byron Katie Detox: One Year of Questioning Everything I Believe
- Disastrous Inventions: Stories About Motherhood, Marriage, Weight Loss, Self-Improvement, Spirituality and Other Disastrous Inventions
- Fights You'll Have After Having a Baby: A Novel
- Spiritual Practice Success Stories
- Books I Want My Kids to Read Someday
Getting too many emails? Unsubscribe on the sidebar at mollieplayer.com, then resubscribe to just the serials you choose.