Follow This Serial
Contributor: Greg Kuhn, author of How Quantum Physicists Build New Beliefs. The following is excerpted from this highly recommended, super practical law of attraction book. First, the author discusses all of the steps that, under his guidance, his friend Carol took to manifest her ideal mate. Then, he concludes the story with the following:
Carol, you might like to know, has met an amazing man. He is handsome, kind, smart, successful, a lot of fun, and shares many of Carol’s most important interests. He derives as much pleasure and happiness being around Carol as she does being with him, yet he has a life of his own and, to her delight, doesn’t depend on Carol to make him happy. In fact, this man is almost a perfect match to the letters Carol pre-wrote to him back during the time she was first writing about her soul mate from the initial positive emotions on the emotional perspective chart …
Carol has met many wonderful men since … In fact, she expects to continue attracting cool, fun men into her life. And her perspective has changed so that she no longer needs one lifetime soul mate to make her happy …
Carol, like me, is on the journey of playing ‘Grow a Greater You.’ It’s a life-long journey and it is also a fun one–full of amazing insights, perspectives, and inspirations.
Want More? Subscribe to Any of My Serials (Including This One) With Just an Email Address and a Click:
- Three Kids, No Car: One Year of Living Authentically, Even Though I Can Afford Not To
- My Byron Katie Detox: One Year of Questioning Everything I Believe
- Disastrous Inventions: Stories About Motherhood, Marriage, Weight Loss, Self-Improvement, Spirituality and Other Disastrous Inventions
- Fights You'll Have After Having a Baby: A Novel
- Spiritual Practice Success Stories
- Books I Want My Kids to Read Someday
Getting too many emails? Unsubscribe on the sidebar at mollieplayer.com, then resubscribe to just the serials you choose.