Follow This Serial
Contributor: John, a law of attraction believer in India
After watching the movie The Secret I was so inspired. It helped me become very positive and that positive energy flowed inside me.
At that time I didn’t have good T-shirts and shorts to wear. I used to stand in front of the mirror and imagine myself wearing a new T-shirt and shorts. I did this only three or four times.
After three or four weeks, while visiting my aunt’s home, my aunt and I decided to go to her friend’s house who had recently started to sell dresses. We went there to buy a new dress for my aunt’s daughter whose birthday was nearing. When we bought the dress for her, immediately the dress seller told us they had expanded their business and now sold mens’ wear as well. She showed us T-shirts and shorts.
My aunt asked me to select a T-shirt, so I selected just one. However, my aunt compelled me to take another one, too. I told her that just one was enough, but she didn’t listen. Instead, she just grabbed another shirt and also a pair of shorts and handed them to me.
In this way, using the law of attraction I have attracted many small things into my life. I believe that if you feel like you have already gotten what you want and you’re already enjoying it, eventually the Universe will bring it to you in fact.
Want More? Subscribe to Any of My Serials (Including This One) With Just an Email Address and a Click:
- Three Kids, No Car: One Year of Living Authentically, Even Though I Can Afford Not To
- My Byron Katie Detox: One Year of Questioning Everything I Believe
- Disastrous Inventions: Stories About Motherhood, Marriage, Weight Loss, Self-Improvement, Spirituality and Other Disastrous Inventions
- Fights You'll Have After Having a Baby: A Novel
- Spiritual Practice Success Stories
- Books I Want My Kids to Read Someday
Getting too many emails? Unsubscribe on the sidebar at mollieplayer.com, then resubscribe to just the serials you choose.