My plan for keeping my promise to make this blog suddenly awesome:
1. Write less.
2. Write better.
3. Tell a story.
So far, I’m not too worried about the first two. It’s the third that makes me a little nervous. I mean, I am telling a story. It just doesn’t have a beginning. You know, the part that gives the reader all the very important background information.
Oh, well. If you really want a beginning, you can always read my books.
Alternatively, you can read the short version in the next post.
Want More? Subscribe to Any of My Serials (Including This One) With Just an Email Address and a Click:
- Three Kids, No Car: One Year of Living Authentically, Even Though I Can Afford Not To
- My Byron Katie Detox: One Year of Questioning Everything I Believe
- Disastrous Inventions: Stories About Motherhood, Marriage, Weight Loss, Self-Improvement, Spirituality and Other Disastrous Inventions
- Fights You'll Have After Having a Baby: A Novel
- Spiritual Practice Success Stories
- Books I Want My Kids to Read Someday
Getting too many emails? Unsubscribe on the sidebar at mollieplayer.com, then resubscribe to just the serials you choose.