Follow This Serial
Went to church today and was reminded that now that so many of my 2013 affirmations have come true, it’s time to start a new batch. I’m not going to share them all but here are a few:
- Thank you, God, that my business is exploding this year (in a good way) and that my income from my books equals my client writing income.
- Thank you, God, that I have several very close girlfriends.
- Thank you, God, that I am in constant communication with the Divine.
- Thank you, God, that several of the books I’m working on currently are finished.
- Thank you, God, that any depression that I used to feel is gone.
Want More? Subscribe to Any of My Serials (Including This One) With Just an Email Address and a Click:
- Three Kids, No Car: One Year of Living Authentically, Even Though I Can Afford Not To
- My Byron Katie Detox: One Year of Questioning Everything I Believe
- Disastrous Inventions: Stories About Motherhood, Marriage, Weight Loss, Self-Improvement, Spirituality and Other Disastrous Inventions
- Fights You'll Have After Having a Baby: A Novel
- Spiritual Practice Success Stories
- Books I Want My Kids to Read Someday
Getting too many emails? Unsubscribe on the sidebar at mollieplayer.com, then resubscribe to just the serials you choose.