Follow This Serial
So, the Seattle Seahawks won the superbowl a few weeks back and apparently this was a pretty big deal around here. Wish I could tell you that I was one of the 700,000 people that was crowded along a two-mile stretch of downtown Seattle in 30-degree weather to admire the players and take 45 minutes to get across the street, but honestly, it probably sounded more fun than it actually was.
Anyway, I heard the fireworks. That was probably just as cool.
In any case I should probably tie this back to spirituality somehow so here’s something cool and spiritual about the Seahawks I enjoyed reading: Get on the Field
Want More? Subscribe to Any of My Serials (Including This One) With Just an Email Address and a Click:
- Three Kids, No Car: One Year of Living Authentically, Even Though I Can Afford Not To
- My Byron Katie Detox: One Year of Questioning Everything I Believe
- Disastrous Inventions: Stories About Motherhood, Marriage, Weight Loss, Self-Improvement, Spirituality and Other Disastrous Inventions
- Fights You'll Have After Having a Baby: A Novel
- Spiritual Practice Success Stories
- Books I Want My Kids to Read Someday
Getting too many emails? Unsubscribe on the sidebar at mollieplayer.com, then resubscribe to just the serials you choose.