Follow This Serial
Tonight, when my husband and I were lying in bed arguing over whether he should stay up longer with me or go to sleep, we got on the subject of appearance. I said that I am prettier than most thirty-five year olds, but all girls in their twenties are prettier than me. He said that wasn’t true. And then he swallowed.
I’m still taking the compliment, of course. Because I’m just awesome like that.
Want More? Subscribe to Any of My Serials (Including This One) With Just an Email Address and a Click:
- Three Kids, No Car: One Year of Living Authentically, Even Though I Can Afford Not To
- My Byron Katie Detox: One Year of Questioning Everything I Believe
- Disastrous Inventions: Stories About Motherhood, Marriage, Weight Loss, Self-Improvement, Spirituality and Other Disastrous Inventions
- Fights You'll Have After Having a Baby: A Novel
- Spiritual Practice Success Stories
- Books I Want My Kids to Read Someday
Getting too many emails? Unsubscribe on the sidebar at mollieplayer.com, then resubscribe to just the serials you choose.