Follow This Serial
When I was in high school, TV was a needed friend, even though I was embarrassed to be around him so much.
When I was in college, TV was a hated enemy, one that I railed against at every opportunity.
When I got out of college, TV was again a very good friend, though one that I had finally learned to be proud of and deeply love.
Today, I don’t see TV often. When I do, though, we get along just fine.
Maturity has a way of removing all my strongest opinions.
Want More? Subscribe to Any of My Serials (Including This One) With Just an Email Address and a Click:
- Three Kids, No Car: One Year of Living Authentically, Even Though I Can Afford Not To
- My Byron Katie Detox: One Year of Questioning Everything I Believe
- Disastrous Inventions: Stories About Motherhood, Marriage, Weight Loss, Self-Improvement, Spirituality and Other Disastrous Inventions
- Fights You'll Have After Having a Baby: A Novel
- Spiritual Practice Success Stories
- Books I Want My Kids to Read Someday
Getting too many emails? Unsubscribe on the sidebar at mollieplayer.com, then resubscribe to just the serials you choose.