Well, I finally did it. After about ten years of considering the idea, last year I actually attempted, as the Apostle Paul advises in the Bible, to “pray without ceasing”–to communicate in an ongoing way throughout with the Divine. If an experiment like this interests you, you’ll probably enjoy my most recently published book about it, called You’re Getting Closer: One Year of Finding God and a Few Good Friends.
Thanks for your support throughout my writing journey. I look forward to reading your comments here, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and in your Amazon.com reviews.
Want More? Subscribe to Any of My Serials (Including This One) With Just an Email Address and a Click:
- Three Kids, No Car: One Year of Living Authentically, Even Though I Can Afford Not To
- My Byron Katie Detox: One Year of Questioning Everything I Believe
- Disastrous Inventions: Stories About Motherhood, Marriage, Weight Loss, Self-Improvement, Spirituality and Other Disastrous Inventions
- Fights You'll Have After Having a Baby: A Novel
- Spiritual Practice Success Stories
- Books I Want My Kids to Read Someday
Getting too many emails? Unsubscribe on the sidebar at mollieplayer.com, then resubscribe to just the serials you choose.