Follow This Serial
Contributor: Mollie Player and Janna, who shares this true law of attraction success story on The Secret’s official website.
A few years ago, Janna’s autistic son was facing a problem–a major one. He couldn’t get into the one school in the small village in which Janna’s family lived that could offer support for his disability.
“For three months I tried to get them to change their decision,” Janna writes. She even recruited some help: the psychologist and teachers at his rehabilitation center. However, nothing was working.
They kept saying no.
However, a believer in the power of the mind, Janna continued to visualize her son in the school she wanted him to be in. And, to further her visualization, she did something that was a bit . . . unconventional. She wrote on her Facebook status that her son had gotten accepted.
“Twenty people congratulated us, twenty people ‘liked’ my status, at least twenty people BELIEVED he got accepted to THAT school,” Janna wrote.
Three days later, the principal called and told her that since another child would be moving to another village, her son was indeed accepted to the school.
Want More? Subscribe to Any of My Serials (Including This One) With Just an Email Address and a Click:
- Three Kids, No Car: One Year of Living Authentically, Even Though I Can Afford Not To
- My Byron Katie Detox: One Year of Questioning Everything I Believe
- Disastrous Inventions: Stories About Motherhood, Marriage, Weight Loss, Self-Improvement, Spirituality and Other Disastrous Inventions
- Fights You'll Have After Having a Baby: A Novel
- Spiritual Practice Success Stories
- Books I Want My Kids to Read Someday
Getting too many emails? Unsubscribe on the sidebar at mollieplayer.com, then resubscribe to just the serials you choose.