Follow This Serial
Contributor: Law of attraction fan Pankaj of speakingtree.in
The law of attraction can be used to find lost things as well. I can substantiate my claim with a personal anecdote.
I have a pen drive of a violet colour. I occasionally use it to make printouts. The last time I came back home with my printouts I put it somewhere in my room, inadvertently.
My brother, who had come home that day, the day of an auspicious festival, needed the pen drive for some work. He asked me whether I had it. I nodded yes but when I started searching for it I could not find it. So, I decided to use the law of attraction to find it.
I imagined myself holding the pen drive in my hand and feeling good about it. Not to mention, I did it in a meditative state. I visualized plugging it in a USB port and happily transferring data into it.
My father came to my room this morning and admonished me for not cleaning up my mattress which is made of cotton and is very flexible. He lifted it from one end and started shaking it vigorously. Suddenly, the pen drive which was stuck in some corner of it, dropped.
I picked it up off the floor.
Want More? Subscribe to Any of My Serials (Including This One) With Just an Email Address and a Click:
- Three Kids, No Car: One Year of Living Authentically, Even Though I Can Afford Not To
- My Byron Katie Detox: One Year of Questioning Everything I Believe
- Disastrous Inventions: Stories About Motherhood, Marriage, Weight Loss, Self-Improvement, Spirituality and Other Disastrous Inventions
- Fights You'll Have After Having a Baby: A Novel
- Spiritual Practice Success Stories
- Books I Want My Kids to Read Someday
Getting too many emails? Unsubscribe on the sidebar at mollieplayer.com, then resubscribe to just the serials you choose.