So, the word on the street is that not all of my readers have Amazon’s Kindle; other e-readers are somewhat popular, too. And so it is for these unique path finders that I have recently gone to the trouble to publish my most recent book, You’re Getting Closer: One Year of Finding God and a Few Good Friends, on the Kobo e-reader as well as on the Nook. (I was going to do the iPad/iPhone, too, but Apple and Linux, my operating system, don’t get along so well.)
Another reason to download? Its free.
Want More? Subscribe to Any of My Serials (Including This One) With Just an Email Address and a Click:
- Three Kids, No Car: One Year of Living Authentically, Even Though I Can Afford Not To
- My Byron Katie Detox: One Year of Questioning Everything I Believe
- Disastrous Inventions: Stories About Motherhood, Marriage, Weight Loss, Self-Improvement, Spirituality and Other Disastrous Inventions
- Fights You'll Have After Having a Baby: A Novel
- Spiritual Practice Success Stories
- Books I Want My Kids to Read Someday
Getting too many emails? Unsubscribe on the sidebar at mollieplayer.com, then resubscribe to just the serials you choose.