Follow This Serial
Contributor: Mollie Player and Dustin Spero of San Francisco, who shares this law of attraction success story on thesecret.tv.
For those of you that don’t know, The Secret’s official website plays host to gobs of awesome true law of attraction success stories.
One that I read recently comes from a man who, after reading The Secret, gained the courage he needed to audition for his dream job: professional ballet dancer. Though Spero doesn’t get into a whole lot of specifics on how he did end up achieving this dream, I enjoyed reading that he found a new inner peace regarding the faith of others.
Here’s a brief excerpt for you about what he has achieved since becoming aware of the law of attraction at work:
“My dancing has improved a hundred times over infinity! My love life has been perfect. I have a clear focus on what I want. I’ve even found more acceptance for others and myself in my every day life. I accept Christians now whereas, before as a gay man, I avoided them. I just feel as if focusing on love and thanks really made all the pieces of my life fall into place.”
He also notes that he now sees the blessing in disguise that is the mild form of autism he was born with.
You can read the rest of his story at thesecret.tv.
Want More? Subscribe to Any of My Serials (Including This One) With Just an Email Address and a Click:
- Three Kids, No Car: One Year of Living Authentically, Even Though I Can Afford Not To
- My Byron Katie Detox: One Year of Questioning Everything I Believe
- Disastrous Inventions: Stories About Motherhood, Marriage, Weight Loss, Self-Improvement, Spirituality and Other Disastrous Inventions
- Fights You'll Have After Having a Baby: A Novel
- Spiritual Practice Success Stories
- Books I Want My Kids to Read Someday
Getting too many emails? Unsubscribe on the sidebar at mollieplayer.com, then resubscribe to just the serials you choose.