Follow This Serial
Contributor: Mollie Player and The Power of Positive Thinking in Business by Scott Ventrella
Roger Bannister was the first person to run a mile in under four minutes.
It happened in 1954, and until that time, no one believed it was possible. Running experts, physiologists, doctors–they all had “proof” that it couldn’t be done.
Until it was.
Most interesting to me, though: after Bannister accomplished this feat, he was followed by twenty-four other people . . . within just eighteen months.
Dream about something impossible today.
Want More? Subscribe to Any of My Serials (Including This One) With Just an Email Address and a Click:
- Three Kids, No Car: One Year of Living Authentically, Even Though I Can Afford Not To
- My Byron Katie Detox: One Year of Questioning Everything I Believe
- Disastrous Inventions: Stories About Motherhood, Marriage, Weight Loss, Self-Improvement, Spirituality and Other Disastrous Inventions
- Fights You'll Have After Having a Baby: A Novel
- Spiritual Practice Success Stories
- Books I Want My Kids to Read Someday
Getting too many emails? Unsubscribe on the sidebar at mollieplayer.com, then resubscribe to just the serials you choose.