Follow This Serial
Contributor: Mollie Player
My latest law of attraction success story: Last month, I paid off the mortgage for one of my homes.
It’s the first home I bought, and when I did so I was a part-time waitress right out of college. I got myself a few roommates and pinched every penny. Without knowing how it could ever happen, I made a goal to pay off the mortgage in ten years.
The day I signed the papers was Friday, January 13–just over nine years ago.
So, how did I make this happen? Well, I worked hard, of course–but even that couldn’t possibly have guaranteed such an outcome. I believe the biggest factor in this success is that I knew the house was the right one for me. It felt right buying it, and it felt right renting it out when I moved away. I loved the house then and still do, and each dollar I’ve put towards it was given with a sense of power, enjoyment and accomplishment.
It’s been good feelings and pleasant vibes the whole way.
Do what you love.
Want More? Subscribe to Any of My Serials (Including This One) With Just an Email Address and a Click:
- Three Kids, No Car: One Year of Living Authentically, Even Though I Can Afford Not To
- My Byron Katie Detox: One Year of Questioning Everything I Believe
- Disastrous Inventions: Stories About Motherhood, Marriage, Weight Loss, Self-Improvement, Spirituality and Other Disastrous Inventions
- Fights You'll Have After Having a Baby: A Novel
- Spiritual Practice Success Stories
- Books I Want My Kids to Read Someday
Getting too many emails? Unsubscribe on the sidebar at mollieplayer.com, then resubscribe to just the serials you choose.