- I wouldn’t wash my clothes every time I wore them.
- I would collect beautiful garbage everywhere I went and use it to make amazing art pieces.
- I would never negate a compliment.
- I would never argue.
- I would never defend myself.
- I would someday “walk the earth,” stopping only to sleep in hotels and eat at restaurants.
- I would sip coffee all day.
- I would eat stir-fry every day.
- I would never wear a bra. Ever.
- I would never say “yes” to things I didn’t really want to do. (That includes sharing my food.)
- I would never be in a hurry.
- I would spend more time digging in the dirt.
After Rachel and Matthew had their first child, they had a couple of fights. Well, okay, more than a couple—they fought for over three years. They fought about schedules. They fought about bad habits. They even fought about the lawn mower. And besides actually having their child, it was the best thing that could've happened. Get Fights You’ll Have After Having a Baby: A Self-Help Story on Amazon now.