- I wouldn’t wash my clothes every time I wore them.
- I would collect beautiful garbage everywhere I went and use it to make amazing art pieces.
- I would never negate a compliment.
- I would never argue.
- I would never defend myself.
- I would someday “walk the earth,” stopping only to sleep in hotels and eat at restaurants.
- I would sip coffee all day.
- I would eat stir-fry every day.
- I would never wear a bra. Ever.
- I would never say “yes” to things I didn’t really want to do. (That includes sharing my food.)
- I would never be in a hurry.
- I would spend more time digging in the dirt.
Babies come. But babies don't go. Get Fights You’ll Have After Having a Baby: A Self-Help Story on Amazon now.