Today, I decided to jot down a few of the main changes I’d like to see in myself, in my life, and in my family.
I don’t recommend doing the same.
Here’s my list:
- More jogs
- More long walks with the kids
- More quiet time
- More time reading with kids
- More home cooking
- More homeschooling
- More progress on house projects
- More longhand writing
- More family dinners with friends
- More volleyball
- More time with my husband
- More family chore times
- More meditation and other spiritual practices
- More sports with kids
- More naps
After Rachel and Matthew had their first child, they had a couple of fights. Well, okay, more than a couple—they fought for over three years. They fought about schedules. They fought about bad habits. They even fought about the lawn mower. And besides actually having their child, it was the best thing that could've happened. Get Fights You’ll Have After Having a Baby: A Self-Help Story on Amazon now.