Learning to Eat Along the Way by Margaret Bendet is a spiritual memoir, a genre I’m personally quite fond of. It’s about a young woman who leaves her career to follow an Indian guru. And who among us hasn’t wanted to do that?
I mean, really–this is your chance to live vicariously through someone who really did quit her day job and throw it all away, just for the chance to experience something amazing. Take it.
To get the book, see:
- Learning to Eat Along the Way on Amazon
- Learning to Eat Along the Way on Goodreads
- Learning to Eat Along the Way on Google Books
- Learning to Eat Along the Way on Barnes and Noble
- Margaret Bendet’s Official Website
Get the entire recommended reading list at Books I Want My Kids to Read Someday.